If you have a legal name change, you must visit the University Human Resources office in the Administrative Services II building and meet with a Human Resources Information Management Specialist to make this change. You must bring your new Social Security card reflecting your new name along with photo identification. Once the name change has been verified then your name will be changed in the HR System.
To update your address, you will log into the MyPack Portal, click on For Faculty & Staff near the top of the page, then click on Personal Information in the Employee Self Service section. Click on Home and Mailing Address, then click on the pencil icon to edit your address, then save it.
- Teachers’ and State Employees’ Retirement System
- State Health Plan
- NCFlex Vendors (dental, vision, flex spending, NCFlex life, AD&D, critical illness, cancer)
- MetLife Group Term Life Insurance
- Hyatt Legal Plan
- Lincoln Financial Group Long Term Disability
- Standard Long Term Disability
- TIAA-CREF ORP, 403(b) or 457
- Fidelity ORP, 403(b) or 457
- Prudential 401(k) & 457
For the following benefits, please update your address and/or name by calling the vendor directly:
- Automobile & Homeowners Insurance (Traveler’s): 919-847-4909