Foster a culture of wellness in your college, department or unit.
NC State is recruiting faculty and staff to join our team of 80+ Employee Wellness Champions for the upcoming year. Wellness Champions are university staff and faculty who have a special interest in facilitating an innovative culture and environment of well being in their college, unit, or department.
NC State employee wellness champions volunteer to promote university-wide wellness initiatives in their departments by:
- Communicating health and wellness activities to their colleagues,
- Encouraging and motivating staff and faculty participation,
- Planning and conducting wellness activities
- Helping to establish department/college wellness committees/workgroups
- Engaging with University wellness staff to develop wellness programs that fit department needs
- Working collaboratively to promote health and wellness in their units
Registration is open until Friday, June 30, 2019.
Participants must be able to attend training on Wednesday, July 17th from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm.
For a list of current champions, application process, and more details please visit our Employee Wellness Champion page.