HR-Benefits is excited to announce RivalHealth, a voluntary wellness platform available to all full time Staff and Faculty members.
Wellness is a way of life that NC State supports, encourages and fosters in our staff and faculty, both in and out of the office. We believe everyone can live well and we are committed to providing our staff and faculty the resources to do so. RivalHealth is a simple, daily plan customized to each individual that targets the physical well being element of wellness.
The happier and healthier you are, the more productive you are in everyday activities at home and at work, so everyone wins!
Need an extra push towards a healthier you, or just don’t know how to get started?
Or maybe you are already active, but are looking for ways to stay engaged?
- RivalHealth shows you what to do and how to do it, to achieve YOUR wellness goals!
- You’ll receive daily motivation and tips to help keep wellness at the forefront of your mind!
- You’ll have access to custom exercise and nutrition content based on YOUR goals!
- Join University and Department Wide Challenges, and help motivate each other. Or set a personal challenge, and stay on track!
How to Register
RivalHealth is available to all full time Staff & Faculty members, regardless of your enrollment in the State Health Plan!
- If you are a State Health Plan Member, register here with the below promo-code and your health insurance subscriber ID.
- If you are not a member of the State Health Plan, register here with the below promo-code.
|State Health Plan Member||NCSU|
|Not a Member of the State Health Plan||NM-NCSU|
Register for one of RivalHealth’s Introduction Webinars to learn more about the Dashboard, Challenges, and taking a FitIn. Or check out our NCSU RivalHealth- Getting Started guide for more information including how to sync your fitness tracker.
Not sure which team you fall under? View the NCSU Team Mapping Guide for help.