The awareness of current financial position and budgets and having resources to meet basic needs by saving and spending wisely
- FASAP – Financial Information and Resources: The faculty and staff assistance program (FASAP) provides support and resources for employees personal and work-life issues. Speak by phone with Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners on a wide range of financial related issues. https://er.hr.ncsu.edu/faculty-staff-assistance-program/
- Wolfperks – The Wolfperks program is designed to save NC State University faculty and staff money on products and services locally and nationally. https://benefits.hr.ncsu.edu/wellness-recognition-perks/wolfperks/
- On-Campus Certified Financial Planners – Meet with representatives from our retirement plan vendors for financial and retirement related advice. These certified financial advisors meet with employees at no cost.
- Fidelity – Eric Svenson, 919-452-6980, email@example.com
- TIAA – Rodney Pettus, 919-687-5239, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prudential – Christy Daly, 919-602-8226, email@example.com
- CAPTRUST is a third party, independent group of advisors working with the UNC System. CAPTRUST provides institutional and private investors with financial advice and fiduciary support. Contact CAPTRUST directly at 1-800-967-9948.
- State Employees Credit Union – By being a NC State employee you are eligible to join the State Employees Credit Union. SECU offers members Checking Accounts, Salary Advance Loans, Mortgage Loans, New/Used Vehicle Loans, and Financial Advisory Services. https://www.ncsecu.org/